Jon W Sports Injury
Physiotherapy. Sports Injury. Sports Massage. Injury Prevention
Running Sports Injury clinics in Orpington and Bromley
Whether you are looking to run 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon or even Ultra Marathon, we love running. We also love helping runners to achieve their running goals. We do this by highlighting areas of weakness, increasing strength, improving mobility and removing pain.
We would love to help you achieve your goals and have various ways we can do this.
BOOK AN ASSESSMENT
Pop in to see us for an assessment. During an assessment we will:
- Discuss your overall goal.
- Provide a relevant flexibility and strength assessment.
- Identify any injury being suffered.
- Provide sports injury hands on treatment
- Design a personalised rehabilitation program to allow you to acheive your goals
“I started going to Jon W Sports Injury last January as part of my marathon training programme. They are extremely knowledgeable and take a genuine interest in your goals and do what they can/offer loads of advice to help you achieve those.”
Are you running a Half Marathon or Marathon? We can help…..
Receive our free video course on marathon running
- What should I buy for my training?
- How should I warm up/cool down?
- What are the common injuries in marathon running and how can I avoid them?
- Should I complete strength training when training for a marathon?
- Why should I include speed work in my training plan?
- How do I cope with the long runs?
- How should I fuel and hydrate when running?
- What should I expect and do on the day?