Are you interested in testing whether you are at risk of knee pain?
Well in this video we can help you to see if you may be placing your knee under excessive pressure and what you can do about it.
The knee joint is the largest and most complex joint in the body. The knee’s main function is to allow movement in multiple directions and provide stability for the lower extremity.
Knee pain is a common problem that affects many people. Knee pain can be caused by many different factors.
Knee pain typically develops as a result of an injury or overuse.
The main causes of knee pain are:
- Injuries to the ligaments, cartilage, or bones in the knee joint
- Inflammation in the joint lining
So in this video I want to show you how you can:
- Understand the main muscles that directly affect the knee
- Highlight the impact that these muscles are having on the joint with ‘3 simple tests’
- Improve the flexibility of these muscles and your knee health.
So let’s jump in and click the image below.
If you like these videos please feel free to massage that like button and subscribe!